Entech Electronics specialises in quality customised pcb fabrication and supply, ranging from single sided pcb fabrication to 26+ layers.
As a full service printed circuit board supplier, Entech offers a complete line of products and services, from low volume, quick-turn prototype manufacturing to medium and high volume production. Our complete capability can meet virtually any requirement, ranging from single-sided through to high layer count HDI.
Why not let us stock your production requirements onsite? Our VMI services can help you reduce lead times, meaning maximum stock availability, less down time, reduced costs and improved cash-flow. If this makes sense to you, get in contact with one of our service staff to inquire how Entech can assist in improving your productivity.
- Single-Sided Rigid Boards
- Double-Sided Rigid Boards with or without plated through-holes
- Multilayers up to 26 layers with normal as well as blind and/or buried vias
- HDI (High Density Interconnect) and Microvias
- Single, Double-Sided and Multilayer Flexible Circuits
- Flexi-Rigid Technologies
- Multilayer RF/Microwave Boards
- High temperature FR4
- Standard Epoxy Glass NEMA grade FR4
- Exotic materials with higher maximum operating temperatures, lower coefficients of expansion and/or higher Tg levels
- Polymide, Polyester or PET material
- RF/Microwave materials including Teflon (Polytetrafluoroethylene-PTFE) and Duroid (GlassReinforced PTFE Composite), with capabilities of etching surface for improved bonding of through-hole plating and solder mask coating
- RoHS Compliance
- Gold on Nickel Contact Fingers
- CNC Routing
- Scoring (V Grooving)
- Panel Routing
- Screen Printed Component Legends
- Liquid Photoimageable Solder Mask Inks (LPSM)
- Dry Film Solder Mask (DFSM)
- Peelable Solder masks (For temporary protection from solder during wave soldering)
- Screen Printed Conductive Inks (Carbon)
- Bare Board testing including Surface Mount Pads
- Alpha Silver
- Hot Air Leveled
- Solder Mask Over Bare Copper (SMOBC)
- Immersion Gold
- Electrolytic Gold
- OSP (Organic Solderability Preservative)
Please note, if you can’t see it here, it doesn’t mean we can’t do it. Please phone or contact us via email to find out what we can do to help.