Product design for manufacture
- RoHS "BOM scrubbing", for conversion of current products to RoHS compliance.
- Our team consists of engineers and experts in Electronics, Metal work, Plastics, cables and harness and manufacturing, giving us the ability to offer engineering services for your company that result in:
- Manufacturing cost reduction
- Materials standards compliance
- Material cost reduction
- Improved reliability and serviceability
- Project & Product management
- Entech has 2 wholly Australian owned manufacturing facilities
- Entech offers IP protection, as none of the sub-contractors have access to a full data pack for the product. Entech produces compartmentalised manufacturing information for each supplier, thereby not releasing your source IP.
- In-house packaging and warehousing including manuals, CDs, literature and cartons. Also final pre-ship inspection, testing and software configuration on request.
- Mechanical and box build assembly
- Production tooling and test jig design and manufacture
- Customs arrangements and documentation for importation of client supplied components (FIA) available.
- 100% Entech owned facility for PCBA and turnkey manufacturing. Not a joint venture or 'partnership' deal.
- Domestic sourcing of:
- PCB and Graphic membrane and overlays
- Metal fabrication, casting and extrusion, including all finishes
- Wire looms, including over moulds and semi rigid
- Plastics tooling and manufacture.
- Graphic layout of fascia's, decals graphic keypads and labels, from customer concept to production files
- Design of membrane circuits for graphic and tactile switching keypads, including cross over technology.
- Custom LCD design, including glass, chip on glass and full module.
- PCB layout from schematic capture
- PCB replication from physical sample or existing tooling
- Product conversion from T/H to SMT
- PCB changes to cater for component obsolescence or RoHS compliance during the lifecycle of your product